Booking ConditionsCùmhnantan Gleidhidh
- For bookings completed and accepted on behalf of a child or any customer under the age of 18 years, we assume that permission from their parent or guardian has been given to take part in that activity.
- Please send in the appropriate fee for your booking. Please make cheques payable to "Highland Council" and please do not send cash through the post.
- We regret that no refunds will be given, except where we have to cancel an event or activity.
- We reserve the right to cancel any activity but will endeavour to let you know in advance.
- We will send you a booking confirmation email. Please check it to make sure that we have booked you onto the activity of your choice and on the date and time you wish.
- If you are booking in person at one of our facilities we can print you a copy of your booking if you wish.
About Your Booking
- To avoid disappointment, please book your activities in advance unless otherwise indicated.
- We will accept applications on a first come first served basis.
- Where activities become full we will introduce a waiting list. If a space becomes available we will let everyone on the waiting list know by email and then fill the spaces on a first come first served basis.
- To help promote our activities, we may wish to take photographs or videos. If you do not wish us to use your images, let us know by ticking the appropriate box on the booking form or online booking page.
- We do not add a surcharge when you make a payment online by debit card or credit card.
- We will encrypt your card details during the payment process and will not store them.
For Your Safety
- For some activities we request that children under 8 attend with a responsible adult. If this is the case we will let you know in the programme.
- Where suitable clothing has been specified for an activity, it is for safety reasons and we ask that you oblige.
- Participation in adventurous activities entails some risk of injury. All of our staff are trained and appropriately qualified to run activity sessions and will at all times work in a way that limits the risk of injury. However please understand that accidents and injuries can happen.
- We expect participants to have a level of physical fitness appropriate for the activity booked. Please let us know when you book of any medical condition which could affect the health and safety of the person taking part.
- All events organised by our staff are covered by our public liability insurance. You may wish to take out personal accident cover in addition to this.
- We reserve the right to exclude people from any of our activities if they display any dangerous or inappropriate behaviour.
How We Take Payments
- Payments are processed securely by WorldPay.
- This allows us to accept a wide range of credit and debit cards without storing your details here on the website.
- Activities are charged in Pound Sterling (£GBP)